Mexico real estate listings for ocean view residential properties, luxury beachfront homes, and building lots, as well as hotels, commercial, and investment properties in Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Troncones, and neighboring beach-side communities on Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Latest property listings for Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Villa del Sol Luxury Condominium - Playa la Ropa real estate, Zihuatanejo, Mexico Enjoy direct access to Playa la Ropa and Zihuatanejo Bay from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath, ground floor condominium with ocean view. This 1,700 square foot (158 square meter) apartment is recently remodeled with marble counter tops and a modern kitchen. Top quality furnishings and electronics are included in the sales price. The condominium includes … Continue reading
- Casa Lisa Zihuatanejo - A well-appointed 2-bedroom, 2-bath Cerro de Vigia home overlooking Playa La Ropa and Zihuatanejo Bay, with a view toward downtown Zihuatanejo, Mexico. This palapa-roofed home has a spacious living-dining room with infinity edged dipping pool on the top level. On the lower level are two spacious bedrooms, each one air conditioned, and two full baths. The lot covers 465 square … Continue reading
- Ensueño Condo in Zihuatanejo - This brand new, 3-bedroom, 3-bath condominium at Ensueño 10 in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, is reduced to $405,000 US. The main floor is a complete 2-bedroom apartment. The condominium has a spacious high ceiling and palapa-covered open living room, dining room, and kitchen that open onto the terrace that overlooks Zihuatanejo Bay. There are two king-sized master bedrooms, each with private bath … Continue reading
- North Troncones Villa - Troncones Beach, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico REDUCED to $999,000 US Built with local materials on a 1,330 square meter lot on the north end of Troncones beach, this home is a rare gem. To own a beach front home such as this may seem a flight of fancy, yet it could be a reality well within your reach. Tropical hard and soft … Continue reading
- Casablanca - Beautiful Casablanca, with all of the charm, romance, and mystique of a famous movie of the same name, is a Mexican-style plantation vacation home, rich in history and located on a quiet section of beach at the northern end of Playa Troncones on Mexico’s Pacific coast just north of Ixtapa Zihuatanejo. Nestled below the Sierra Madre del Sur Mountains, with … Continue reading
Zihuatanejo town, nestled around Zihuatanejo Bay, Mexico, has grown from a quaint fishing village to an attractive and thriving city of small hotels, spectacular homes, and fine restaurants.
The comfort and luxury of Ixtapa, with its modern high rise hotels and tourist amenities, is conveniently located only a few kilometers from gorgeous Zihuatanejo Bay on Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Troncones Beach, 3 miles of sandy beach north of Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa, is very popular with people who like being away from town yet still close to the conveniences of a major tourist resort.
Located between Troncones and Ixtapa, beautiful and sandy Pantla Buenavista Beach is lined with mature palm trees and views of Ixtapa Island and the hotels of Playa Quieta.
Other property updates:
- Newly reduced! Large lot at Pantla Beach with over 300 feet of beach frontage, just north of Ixtapa.
- Saladita beach home for sale: three bedrooms, three baths on a large lot with 74 feet of beach frontage.
- Now priced at $3 million US, majestic cliffside 5-bedroom home commanding stunning views of Zihuatanejo Bay.
- Home Near Majagua – Troncones with 3 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths, garden, beach frontage, priced to sell.
As one of Mexico’s prime surf spots, La Saladita Beach offers already constructed homes for sale and beachfront and off-beach building lots at accessible prices.
Larger development properties of up to 1,000 acres and more, with beach, cliff, river, and highway frontage, are available in Zihuatanejo, Troncones, and La Barrita areas.
Hotels and bed-and-breakfasts in Barra de Potosi, Troncones, and Zihuatanejo. Not all properties are listed; please contact me with your needs for more details.
About buying real estate in Zihuatanejo Ixtapa and the Pacific coast of Mexico
Due to worldwide economic conditions, many properties in the Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa-Troncones area of Mexico have been reduced in price. With current buyers’ market conditions, property is more reasonable than ever and most asking prices are negotiable.
The real estate on these pages is a sample of what I have listed in the area. If you do not find what you are looking for here, please contact me and I will do my best to find a property that suits your needs.
For information on foreigners buying property in Mexico, please see Purchasing and Owning Property in Mexico: The Basics
Luxury Homes with a View in Zihuatanejo — Article on the state of luxury real estate in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, 2011
Our beautiful beaches, world class fishing and surfing, and our tropical climate are attracting new residents every year.
Learn more about Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Map and orientation materials
Contact John Murphy in Zihuatanejo, Mexico for more information by phone or email:
Office: +52 (755) 554-0719+52 (755) 554-0719
Cell +521 (755) 120-2637