Mexico real estate listings for ocean view residential properties, luxury beachfront homes, and building lots, as well as hotels, commercial, and investment properties in Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Troncones, and neighboring beach-side communities on Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Latest property listings for Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Saladita Surf House - House on Saladita surfing beach, Mexico Walk to the surfing point from this huge house at a small price. This is the best deal you will ever find on a home on Saladita Beach. A total of seven bedrooms with 6.5 baths, infinity pool, and three-car garage/workshop on over 2,000 square meters (½ acre) of land with 25 meters of … Continue reading
- CQVM 202B Overlooking the Bay - Zihuatanejo Bay view condominium for sale, Mexico This 1380 square foot (128.5 m2) 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominium has a great view of Zihuatanejo Bay and the Pacific Ocean in one of the most popular condominium projects overlooking Playa la Ropa. The condo has a flowing, open-plan living room, dining area, and kitchen that all overlook the wide balcony to Zihuatanejo Bay. … Continue reading
- Casa Z3 in Zihuatanejo - This 3-bedroom, 3-bath luxury condominium overlooking the bay in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, may be the nicest apartment for sale in the area. There are panoramic views from every room in the house, including the walk-in closet. Reduced to $549,000 USD The apartment covers about 240 square meters (over 2,570 square feet), is the only dwelling on this level, and is accessed … Continue reading
- Casa Rosa - A beautiful home on Playa Blanca (Ixtapa Zihuatanejo) has been drastically reduced to $1.3 million USD. Make offer! Casa Rosa is a 5-bedroom 6-bathroom beachfront home with a unique indoor-outdoor living area built around a large palapa-shaded infinity pool. The home is located on a large (2,700 square meters–over one half acre) lot with 27 meters (over 88 feet) of … Continue reading
- Playa Madera Beachfront Lot - This is a rare opportunity to own beach frontage on Playa Madera in Zihuatanejo Bay, Mexico. A great lot that has over ¼ acre (1,176 square meters) and over 100 feet (31 meters) of federal zone frontage on Mexico’s Pacific coast. There is street access on two sides and the lot itself rises up from street level to provide incredible … Continue reading
Zihuatanejo town, nestled around Zihuatanejo Bay, Mexico, has grown from a quaint fishing village to an attractive and thriving city of small hotels, spectacular homes, and fine restaurants.
The comfort and luxury of Ixtapa, with its modern high rise hotels and tourist amenities, is conveniently located only a few kilometers from gorgeous Zihuatanejo Bay on Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Troncones Beach, 3 miles of sandy beach north of Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa, is very popular with people who like being away from town yet still close to the conveniences of a major tourist resort.
Located between Troncones and Ixtapa, beautiful and sandy Pantla Buenavista Beach is lined with mature palm trees and views of Ixtapa Island and the hotels of Playa Quieta.
Other property updates:
- Newly reduced! Large lot at Pantla Beach with over 300 feet of beach frontage, just north of Ixtapa.
- Saladita beach home for sale: three bedrooms, three baths on a large lot with 74 feet of beach frontage.
- Now priced at $3 million US, majestic cliffside 5-bedroom home commanding stunning views of Zihuatanejo Bay.
- Home Near Majagua – Troncones with 3 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths, garden, beach frontage, priced to sell.
As one of Mexico’s prime surf spots, La Saladita Beach offers already constructed homes for sale and beachfront and off-beach building lots at accessible prices.
Larger development properties of up to 1,000 acres and more, with beach, cliff, river, and highway frontage, are available in Zihuatanejo, Troncones, and La Barrita areas.
Hotels and bed-and-breakfasts in Barra de Potosi, Troncones, and Zihuatanejo. Not all properties are listed; please contact me with your needs for more details.
About buying real estate in Zihuatanejo Ixtapa and the Pacific coast of Mexico
Due to worldwide economic conditions, many properties in the Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa-Troncones area of Mexico have been reduced in price. With current buyers’ market conditions, property is more reasonable than ever and most asking prices are negotiable.
The real estate on these pages is a sample of what I have listed in the area. If you do not find what you are looking for here, please contact me and I will do my best to find a property that suits your needs.
For information on foreigners buying property in Mexico, please see Purchasing and Owning Property in Mexico: The Basics
Luxury Homes with a View in Zihuatanejo — Article on the state of luxury real estate in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, 2011
Our beautiful beaches, world class fishing and surfing, and our tropical climate are attracting new residents every year.
Learn more about Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Map and orientation materials
Contact John Murphy in Zihuatanejo, Mexico for more information by phone or email:
Office: +52 (755) 554-0719+52 (755) 554-0719
Cell +521 (755) 120-2637