Mexico real estate listings for ocean view residential properties, luxury beachfront homes, and building lots, as well as hotels, commercial, and investment properties in Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Troncones, and neighboring beach-side communities on Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Latest property listings for Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico
- Rio Nexpa Home - Walk out your door and surf Rio Nexpa point, Mexico Here is a 3-bed room, 2-½ bath, 4,300-square-foot beachfront house for sale that is only a ten-minute walk to the world-class surf point at Rio Nexpa, Mexico. The lot measures over ¼ acre with 130 feet of beach front by 92 feet deep (1,120 square meters with 40 meters of … Continue reading
- Cascada Condominium above la Ropa - Cascada Condominium above Playa la Ropa, Zihuatanejo, Mexico This is a great two bedroom apartment with three full baths and a panoramic ocean view. The open living room, kitchen, and dining area overlooks a wide covered terrace above Zihuatanejo Bay.
- Ixtapa Commercial Space for Sale - Large executive offices for sale in Ixtapa's commercial zone, Ixtapa-Zihutanejo, Mexico Continue reading
- The Penthouse at Casa Que Ve al Mar - Three bedroom condominium for sale at Casa Que Ve al Mar, Zihuatanejo, Mexico, overlooking Zihuatanejo Bay Continue reading
- CQVM 002B Apartment for Sale - A spacious two-bedroom, two-bath apartment at Casa Que Ve al Mar with wide terrace, dipping pool, and top-end finishes overlooking Zihuatanejo Bay, Mexico. Continue reading
Zihuatanejo Real Estate
Zihuatanejo town, nestled around Zihuatanejo Bay, Mexico, has grown from a quaint fishing village to an attractive and thriving city of small hotels, spectacular homes, and fine restaurants.
For Sale in Ixtapa
The comfort and luxury of Ixtapa, with its modern high rise hotels and tourist amenities, is conveniently located only a few kilometers from gorgeous Zihuatanejo Bay on Mexico’s Pacific coast.
Troncones Beach, 3 miles of sandy beach north of Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa, is very popular with people who like being away from town yet still close to the conveniences of a major tourist resort.
Pantla Beach Properties
Located between Troncones and Ixtapa, beautiful and sandy Pantla Buenavista Beach is lined with mature palm trees and views of Ixtapa Island and the hotels of Playa Quieta.
Other property updates:
- Newly reduced! Large lot at Pantla Beach with over 300 feet of beach frontage, just north of Ixtapa.
- Saladita beach home for sale: three bedrooms, three baths on a large lot with 74 feet of beach frontage.
- Home Near Majagua – Troncones with 3 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths, garden, beach frontage, priced to sell.
As one of Mexico’s prime surf spots, La Saladita Beach offers already constructed homes for sale and beachfront and off-beach building lots at accessible prices.
Larger development properties of up to 1,000 acres and more, with beach, cliff, river, and highway frontage, are available in Zihuatanejo, Troncones, and La Barrita areas.
Hotels and bed-and-breakfasts in Barra de Potosi, Troncones, and Zihuatanejo. Not all properties are listed; please contact me with your needs for more details.
About buying real estate in Zihuatanejo Ixtapa and the Pacific coast of Mexico
Due to worldwide economic conditions, many properties in the Zihuatanejo-Ixtapa-Troncones area of Mexico have been reduced in price. With current buyers’ market conditions, property is more reasonable than ever and most asking prices are negotiable.
The real estate on these pages is a sample of what I have listed in the area. If you do not find what you are looking for here, please contact me and I will do my best to find a property that suits your needs.
For information on foreigners buying property in Mexico, please see Purchasing and Owning Property in Mexico: The Basics
Luxury Homes with a View in Zihuatanejo — Article on the state of luxury real estate in Zihuatanejo, Mexico, 2011
Our beautiful beaches, world class fishing and surfing, and our tropical climate are attracting new residents every year.
Learn more about Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico
Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Map and orientation materials
Contact John Murphy in Zihuatanejo, Mexico for more information by phone or email:
Office: +52 (755) 554-0719
Cell +521 (755) 120-2637